Workplace Occupational Therapists in New Zealand
Ergonomic Workstation Assessments and Manual Handling Training
Edusafe are experts at teaching people to safely and effectively engage with their work environment to optimise productivity, using preventative measures to mitigate health and safety risks. We achieve this through face to face training and consultancy.
Edusafe can assist in achieving ergonomically efficient workspaces that are future-proof and legislation compliant to ensure best outcomes for workers
Our cost-effective online manual handling course helps people working in an early learning environment to safely engage with their work space and the children they care for.
Manual handling training is a requirement in the healthcare sector. Edusafe offers comprehensive training for care workers in healthcare.
- Increased Employee Retention Figures
- Legal compliance with the new 2016 health & safety laws (NZ)
- A very noticeable increase in enthusiasm and commitment to work
- Greatly improved productivity
- Improved staff health & morale
- A better understanding of health & safety from all staff
- Improved team communications
- Planned workflow resulting in improved efficiency
- Thank you Edusafe for consulting with the early childhood sector and responding to the lack of support and training in manual handling. We want our teachers/ educators, managers and all workers in early childhood education to be safe. The injury rate is too high. The Edusafe online training is high quality as well as fitting the needs of the ECE sector in being appropriate, not taking long to complete and being very cost effective. We are recommending this to every person who works in ECE.
I would not hesitate to recommend Edusafe. The health and safety of our team are vital to the functioning of our business. In our industry, as with most, our people are our most important asset. We have a plan in place that Edusafe periodically visits our business, addresses any concerns and meets new staff. I can confidently leave the process to them knowing that they understand our business needs, leaving us to get on with the running of our business, knowing our staff are being well cared for."
"We have been working with Melissa for approximately 5 years now for ergonomic services and is a valued partner in supporting our overall Health and Safety strategy. Melissa's years of experience in this field has been invaluable in workstation set up, support for pre-existing injuries of new employees, and in some cases, assisting our employees in returning to full-time employment. Melissa is very knowledgeable, and her no-nonsense approach ensures that the right messages are delivered clearly, ensuring the health and well-being of our staff."
"I have had the pleasure of working with Nadia and Melissa for a number of our office fit out and construction projects. I was impressed by their current and up-to-date knowledge. They worked within our budget to provide comprehensive solutions that met all health and safety legislation requirements. They are professional, friendly, trustworthy and reliable. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone and I will certainly be using their services again."